About MC Dwyer
Whether you want to sell your home, invest in property or are a first-time home buyer, my role is to be your advisor. I'll listen to your goals and needs, and then apply the latest local market intelligence and cutting edge technology to make your dreams a reality. You'll benefit from my expertise developed over years of negotiating and analyzing investments. I'll manage both the big picture and all the details that add up to a rewarding experience for you. Throughout the process, I'll communicate with you frequently to ensure you understand everything.
"My goal is to earn your trust, your repeat business, and your referrals, as your REALTOR for life."
EDUCATION, ASSOCIATIONS, and EXPERIENCE
- MBA MARKETING AND FINANCE UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO
- BA HUMANITIES WITH A BUSINESS MINOR CSU, SACRAMENTO
- SANTA CRUZ ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- NATIONAL & CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- FOUNDING MEMBER - FIRST BOARD OF DIRECTORS: SAN LORENZO VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- PHI KAPPA PHI HONOR SOCIETY - LIFETIME MEMBER
- CA DEPT OF REAL ESTATE LICENSE #01468388
- 2005 - 2021 REALTOR CENTURY 21 SHOWCASE REALTORS SANTA CRUZ COUNTY
- 2004-5 REALTOR PRUDENTIAL CA REALTY, SEBASTOPOL, SONOMA COUNTY
- 1991-1997 VICE PRESIDENT - COMPLIANCE AND FIXED INCOME SECURITIES FREMONT MUTUAL FUNDS (owned by the Bechtel family) SAN FRANCISCO
- 1989-1991 FINANCIAL PLANNER AMERICAN EXPRESS SAN RAFAEL, MARIN COUNTY
- 1986-1989 VICE PRESIDENT - REAL ESTATE PARTNERSHIP ANALYSIS PARADIGM INVESTMENT SAN FRANCISCO
In the spring 0f 2023, M.C. met Jessica Stone and was instantly impressed by her intelligence, communication skills and sincerity. They began working together with clients and found the synergy generated by collaborating was a fantastic benefit to their clients. To learn more about Jessica, click here.
About Jessica Stone